Did you know that rice has been used as a cosmetic healing agent for centuries, and it is quite common in Japanese beauty recipes? Did you? It is rich in B vitamins, which stimulate cell growth and repair, slow premature aging and enhance the supply of blood to the skin — all you need for a dazzling skin complexion. This is something the Japanese ladies have known for centuries – the surprisingly skin healing benefits of rice!
To keep the skin in perfect condition and prevent premature skin aging, Japanese women use rice-based mask.
This therapeutic facial mask will soon become your favorite, because after its application, your skin will become soft, light, velvety and radiant. Use high-quality ingredients like rice, milk and honey.
Applying rice bran oil, rice bran powder and rice water on your skin can change the texture and clarity of the skin, meaning it can make skin smooth and eliminate dark spots. Also, you can enrich your diet with rice and use its antioxidant powers.
To prepare the mask, you need:
– 3 tablespoons rice
– 1 tablespoon milk
– 1 tablespoon of honey
- After you boil the rice, strain it and put aside the water in which the rice boiled.
- Add a spoon of heated milk in the rice and mix them. After you stir the mixture well, add honey to it.
- Apply the mask on clean, dry skin and let it dry. Afterwards, take off the mask and wash your face with water in which the rice boiled.
- Rice water has antioxidant and healing properties that moisturize the skin and improve circulation, avoid age related spots and ease inflammation.
- Rice water will give you healthy, clear and more moisturized skin. Also, it offers you a mild sun protection.