Ladies, how are you today?! We really hope you’re doing great, because in this article we’re going to show you how to make the most powerful 2-ingredeint remedy which will help you get rid of cellulite, varicose veins, gout and muscle ache. Sounds amazing, right?! Well, yes it is and it’s very simple. You just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about this. But first, we would like to say a few words about cellulite.
A quick question – do you know what’s cellulite?
Cellulite is made up of water, fat and cellular waste and generally appears on the thighs and hips. Cellulite appears as a series of bumps and ripples on the skin and affects approximately 90 percent of females 18 and over.
According to the experts, the most common causes are: caffeine, alcohol and processed, fatty and fried foods. Many natural health practitioners believe that cellulite can be treated with some simple, natural remedies that can be made from ingredients purchased from your local grocery or health food store.
Many experts around the world say that one of the best homemade remedies against cellulite is rosemary alcohol – for external use! Yes, and they also say that this is a great way to benefit from the amazing properties of this wonderful plant. The best thing about this remedy is that it’s very simple and easy to make! Rosemary still grows in our forests, gardens, and can even grow it in a pot at home. It is important to choose rosemary that has not been treated with chemicals and it’s grown away from contaminated areas. Yes, you can make your homemade alcohol rosemary or you can buy one in the closest pharmacy or local health store.
People use alcohol rosemary to treat different health problems, such as:
- Circulatory problems, varicose veins, heaviness of legs
- Against cellulite
- Rub their neck
- Bumps and bruises
- Muscle aches, joint pain, rheumatism, lumbago, sprains
- Against hair loss
- Against colds and flu
- Prevent hair loss
Note: you should consult with a health care professional before beginning use of a natural remedy.
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves and flowers
- Alcohol (for wounds)
- 1 glass container
- You can use fresh plant (leaves and flower). Or, you can use dried plant! But, the results won’t be the same.
- Fill a glass container with freshly picked rosemary.
- Slice it in small pieces and add it in the glass container!
- Once you have filled the container with the ground, cover it with alcohol (96°) (sold in pharmacies) and close the container.
- Leave this remedy in a dark place and let it sit for 15 days.
- You can leave it up to 40 days, but generally 15 days is more than enough.
- After 15 days, strain the liquid and keep it in a dark glass container!
- Use it externally on the affected areas!
Get ready to be amazed by the results!
Ladies, we really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you and have a good one!