Cellulite is a persistent subcutaneous fat which causes dimpling of the skin. It usually appears on women`s hips and thighs. Cellulite skin is similar to the dimpled surface of cottage cheese or an orange peel.
n this article you can find an extremely easy and simple way to get rid of cellulite.
You will need only one ingredient which you probably have it in your kitchen.
Apple cider vinegar is an extremely effective natural remedy against cellulite. It is abundant in magnesium, calcium, potassium and other minerals which stimulate circulation and the elimination of excess fluids from the body. Apple cider vinegar prevents water and fluid retention around stomach and thighs.
The healing properties of apple cider vinegar have been known since ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt.
Furthermore, this natural remedy can stimulate weight loss, reduce cellulite and prevent bloating.
- You can prepare this anti-cellulite mixture at home. All you need you do mix one part of apple cider vinegar with two parts of water.
- Optionally, you can add some honey. Rub the resulting mixture on the affected are and allow it to act for 30 minutes. Then, rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day, until you get the desired results.
Also, you can apply another treatment that is equally effective.
- Combine equal parts of water and apple cider vinegar. Rub the mixture on the affected area.
- Wrap the area with a plastic wrap and apply a warm towel over it.
- Let it act for an hour. Then, remove the wrap and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the procedure on regular basis until your cellulite is completely gone.
For those who want to lose some weight:
- Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and one teaspoon of honey.
- Take the mixture twice a day, until you obtain the desired results.