Does your back & belly fat make you feel bad about yourself? Aren’t you able to wear that favorite backless gown of yours because of this? Back & Belly Fat is a common issue amongst many, and sometimes even creates a problem with one’s posture.
I have a large amount of abdominal fat around my stomach and lots of back fat. It’s really making me depressed since I want to lose weight but every time I start out it seems like I get off track quickly and fail. I need some guidance. What exercises do you recommend and how many calories should I decrease in order to get rid of all the fat?
Don’t worry ! Here we provide some best exercises to lose your back and belly fat. Do below workouts 3 to 4 times in a week.
Exercises To Lose Back and Abdomen Fat:
1. Bird Dog Crunches:
How to do it:
- Get on your hands and knees on the floor in what is called a quadruped or ‘Dog’ position.
- Take your right arm straight out and extend your left leg straight behind you.
- Do a crunch by bringing your knee and elbow to meet each other.
- Extend them back to the starting position and then repeat.
2. TYI Exercise:
The TYI is one of the fun and easy lower back fat workouts that can be done by almost anyone. The exercise is named TYI because the hand movements mimic the shape of these three alphabets, and it helps to tone all the back muscles at a time – both upper back and lower back.
How to do it:
- Lie down on your stomach holding 3-pounds dumbbells in each hand.
- Lift your chest from the floor by engaging your back and then move your arms up and out to from a T position, next move into a Y position and then change to the I position with arms straight above your head and touching.
- This move targets the rear delts specifically, which is an important back muscle.
3. Bicycle Exercises:
How to do:
- Lie on your back and legs towards floor. Extend right leg upwards by bending your knee and left leg towards the ground.
- Do this alternatively, this way you feel padding a bicycle.
- Repeat (2-4) sets with full effort.