6. Vertical Leg Crunch:
How To Do:
- Lie with your back on the mat or the floor. Extend both your legs towards the ceiling and make sure that you cross one knee over the other.
- Now repeat the same what you have done in the crunch exercise.
- Breathe in when you lift and cross the knees and breathe out when you move your upper body towards your knees.
- Repeat this vertical crunch exercise for 10 to 15 times for three consecutive sets.
7. Bicycle Crunch:
How to do it:
- Lie flat on the floor on a Yoga mat, with your lower back pressed to the ground and the core engaged.
- Place your hands behind your ears gently holding your head. Bring your knees toward your chest to about a 45-degree angle.
- Lift your upper back until your shoulder blades are off the mat. Be sure not to pull from your neck.
- Contract your abs and straighten your right leg out to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow toward the left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving, not just your elbows.
- Switch sides, and continue alternating from side to side to complete one set. Do 8-12 reps for 2-3 sets.
8. Stomach Vacuum:
If you are a beginner looking to do some exercises to reduce belly fat, then you should start with low impact exercises like stomach vacuum exercises. This is an exercise that concentrates mainly on breathing.
How To Do:
- Hit the ground on all fours by supporting your body on your knees and hands.
- Now take a deep breath and make sure that your abdomen is loose.
- Now exhale your breath and make sure that you hold your abdomen muscles tight during exhalation.
- You need to hold the abdomen contraction for about 15 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat this process for 15 times for two to three sets daily.