Facial hair is every woman’s nightmare and we’re constantly on the lookout for some permanent solution which will put an end to our troubles. Most women resort to all sorts of treatments for their removal like waxing or shaving but experts say that these methods are completely wrong, because they can have the opposite result.
They really do eliminate the hair for a short period of time, but in the long run, the hair can grow thicker and faster than before. The other options like laser treatments and electrolysis are really effective, but can cost you a fortune, so what can you do? You surely can’t walk around looking like a werewolf, can you?
Luckily for you, we’ve got the perfect solution for all your “hairy” problems and you just need some flour (gran or chickpea flour is best but regular white flour will be OK) to effectively remove all the unwanted facial hair. We’ve prepared 3 equally effective methods for hair removal, you can try each and see which one suits your needs best.
Best Facial Hair Removal Remedies:
- Mix one cup of flour (chickpea flour works best but you can use plain flour if you don’t have) half a teaspoon of curcumin and a few drops of milk.
How To Apply:
- Apply the mixture on your face, on the hairs you want to remove in the direction of hair growth and let it dry off.
- Once the mixture is dry use a wet towel and starts removing the mixture in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Remove any residue with warm water. In the end, apply some moisturizer.
- Your skin might feel slightly irritated but the feeling lasts just for a while.
- This method of hair removal makes your skin smoother and lighter as well.
- If you practice it regularly you will notice a significant reduction in facial hair.
- You can also use fresh lemon juice and some chickpea flour to remove the unwanted facial hairs.
- Mix 10gr of lemon juice, 1 cup of water and 30gr of flour.
- Mix until you get a homogenous paste
How To Apply:
- Apply the mixture on your face. Leave it to dry off for about 15 minutes and then you can remove it.
- Remove the mixture with a towel, pressing firmly in the direction of hair growth.
BODY HAIR REMOVAL METHOD #3:
You can also prepare a stronger mixture and use it to remove hair from other body parts as well.
- You’ll need an egg white, corn flour, and sugar.
- Mix one egg white with a tablespoon of sugar and add half a tablespoon of corn flour.
- Mix thoroughly until you get a thick paste.
How To Apply:
- Apply the mixture to dry skin, in the direction of hair growth and leave it to dry off.
- Peel the mixture off in the opposite direction of hair growth and that’s it.