Grey or White hair can be a nightmare, especially for women. It is generally considered a sign of ageing. The genetic, chemical changes in the body, age, and medical causes lead to low melanin production, which in turn increases the premature grey hair.
DIY Hair Mask for Premature Greying:
Just Apply This Hair Mask On Your Scalp And All White Hair Will Become Black Again!
- 1/2 cup Indian gooseberry (Amla) Powder
- 4 tsp powdered Fenugreek seeds
- 4 tsp powdered Curry Leaves
- 250ml Coconut Oil
- Take 250ml coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add amla powder, powdered fenugreek and powdered curry leaves in it.
- Simmer on a slow flame for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and stand for 24 hours.
- Strain the next day into a bottle.
- Apply this paste on your scalp twice per week to turn grey hair black.
- Ensure that all of your hair is covered (from the roots to the tips).
Ingredients Benefits for Premature Greying of Hair:
1. Amla or Indian Gooseberry:
Amla imparts natural colour to grey hair. Amla has essential fatty acids, which strengthen hair follicles. The surplus of vitamin C presents in amla can help halt premature greying.
The high iron and carotene content in amla stimulates hair growth. With constant use, Amla will cover all white hair and turns them dark/black.
2. Fenugreek Seeds:
Fenugreek seeds prevent hair loss by strengthening the hair from the roots and treating follicular problems, fight dandruff, add shine to your hair and prevent premature greying.
It also helps hair retain its pigment. Hence, with the constant application of fenugreek seeds, grey/white hair turns black.
3. Curry Leaves:
You will largely benefit against premature hair whitening with the curry leaves hair mask. Curry leaves prevent thinning of hair, reduces the impact of chemically treated hair, promotes hair growth, controlling frizz, and prevents hair fall.
4. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil nourishes your hair and scalp, bringing an end to itchy scalp, hair loss, dandruff, split ends, premature greying, dryness in the scalp and hair. It gives shine to your hair and promotes hair growth.
In addition to the above natural remedies, try to follow the below tips:
- Consume more fruits, vegetables, grains, almonds, oats, cucumbers, lean protein, and water.
- Take Vitamin A, C, E, and B12 foods in your daily diet.
- Avoid hair products that contain ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, and sulfates. These chemicals make your hair dry and weaken the hair roots which ultimately leads to hair whitening.
- A good head massage is essential for the proper flow of blood to the head that leads to healthy glowing hair.
- Avoid Smoking.