Long, luscious hair is a desire that keeps pricking you. For many years, people in the world have searched and tried different types of home remedies for hair growth. However, each of the hair strands has a life cycle with different stages in it. By the time you reach middle age, which is around 30 years, hair growth slows down. This happens due to hormonal imbalances, excessive stress and an imbalanced diet. Anyone with long and thick hair is seen as healthy and strong. Your hair defines how healthy your mind and body are. And the best way to maintain the health of your hair is by using natural remedies and nourishing
Today I will share an amazing hair growth remedy that will grow hair nonstop, and this remedy can resolve dandruff problem too.
Best Home Remedy For Thick Hair Growth:
You Will Need:
- 2 Tbsp. Aloe Vera gel
- 2 Tbsp. Almond oil
- Take a clean bowl, add 2 tbsp. Aloe Vera gel and 2 tbsp. Almond oil together, if you don’t have Aloe Vera plant at your home you can easily buy Aloe Vera gel from the market, it’s not too expensive too.
- Mix it well and paste is ready to apply.
- Apply this paste on your scalp using the cotton ball and massage for 5-10 min.
- Leave this paste on your hair for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
You Deserve Good Result At The End:
- Repeat this remedy once a week, and you will get a surprising result in just a few weeks.
Ingredients Key Benefits Towards Hair Growth:
- Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes which promote hair growth, prevent dandruff and aloe Vera gel reduced inching from the scalp and almond oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, magnesium, vitamins E, D, B1, B6, and A, which are essential for healthy hair.
- Almond oil helps to grow hair long, thick and gives nourishment, almond oil repairs damaged hair also.
- You can change the quantity according to your hair thickness, Mix Aloe Vera gel and almond oil in equal quantity.