Now, we know applying raw egg on your face can sound like a cringe-worthy experience, but hear us out. Egg white actually offers tons of benefits for the skin.
It has protein that can help with tissue repair. It also has riboflavin which can help eliminate toxins and impurities.
Partnered with honey and lemon, this face mask won’t just help you deal with your acne. It’s also effective in clearing blemishes and dark spots.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- Take a clean mixing bowl and beat the egg white and lemon juice until you get a frothy mixture.
- Add in the honey and mix well.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water before applying the face mask. This will help open up your pores.
- Apply the face mask but be sure to avoid the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- After 15 minutes or once the mask has dried up on your face, gently rinse off with warm water. You may need to slightly rub your face to remove any remaining tackiness.
Beauty Benefits of Egg White:
There are numerous ways of using egg white in the daily skin and hair care. Here we explained some best ways, which you can try this nutrient-packed natural ingredient instead of using chemical based beauty products or treatment.
1. Skin Toner:
2. Removes Facial Hair:
3. Remove Puffiness under Eyes:
4. Reduces Oily Skin:
5.Egg White Face Pack to Remove Tan:
6. Eliminates Blackheads:
7. Prevent Acne and Acne Scars:
The protein content in egg whites will provide many skin and hair beauty benefits. Try it to grab these benefits of egg white. Do you know any other beauty benefits using egg whites? Then share it with us in the below comments box.