3. Almond Oil:
- Almond oil, rich in vitamin E, is known as a great moisturizer, which will help you to get rid of loose sagging skin and even stretch marks on your skin.
- This oil also is a strong antioxidant that may repair as well as renew your skin tissues.
- You just need to use a little amount of almond oil, and then you rub it along your stomach
- Using it this way will make your sagging skin tighten up bit by bit, and keep it soft and supple.
- In addition, you can apply almond oil to other skin areas including your face.
4. Mustard Oil:
- Mustard oil has for long been used to tighten the skin.
- Heat the mustard oil on low flame till it becomes lukewarm.
- Now massage your body with this oil for about ten minutes. Follow it up with your bath.
5. Castor Oil:
- Using castor oil is a natural way to tighten your loose skin.
- Simply mix some lavender oil or lemon juice with a small amount of castor oil.
- Then, rub the mixture onto skin areas you want to tighten up.
- Finally, you should apply this solution every night to see the best results.
6. Olive Oil:
- Olive oil is a miracle oil that does everything from nourishing the skin with its anti-oxidants and vitamin E to help you to tighten the lose skin.
- Massage your body well with some olive oil before bath.
7. Aloe Vera Gel:
- Aloe Vera is very good for firming as well as tightening up loose sagging skin.
- It contains the malic acid that helps you with improving the elasticity of skin, and getting rid of loose skin.
- In addition, it is popularly used as a natural skin moisturizer.
- Extract the aloe Vera gel from 1 or 2 aloe Vera leaves.
- Then you smear it onto your affected skin areas such as your face and neck.
- Next, allow it to sit there for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Finally, you wash off your skin with lukewarm water.
- You should follow this routine several times a week.