Are you finding it difficult to get into the jeans that you used to wear in your college a few years ago? Do you feel that you are losing your self confidence due to the bulged stomach area? If belly fat is your concern, then you are just not the only woman in the world with this problem. Almost 50% to 60% of women in this world are not satisfied with the type of belly they have and are looking at ways and means of reducing the fat stored in their bellies. Many women love to have a perfect belly that professional athletes as well as celebrities have. If you want to have a near perfect flat belly, then you should be ready to make a few lifestyle changes to reduce the excess belly fat from your body.
One of the best ways to get a slim waistline is to exercise. This article focuses on providing you with simple exercises that you can do at home every day to help in pumping out the excess fat that has built up round your abdomen area.
Causes of Belly Fat :
- Poor Metabolism
- Over Eating
- Dining Late At Night
- Hormonal Changes
- Poor Sitting Posture
- Sagging Muscles
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Drinking Alcohol
- Immediate Sleep After Meals
Best Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat:
1. Captain’s Chair:
How To Do:
- Sit on the chair with your spine straight and shoulders relaxed.
- Keep both hands beside you with your palms by the side of your hips, facing downward.
- Inhale deeply.
- As you exhale, bring both your legs upwards such that your knees are close to your chest. Hold for five seconds. Don’t bend forward and arch your back.
- Bring down your legs slowly and repeat.
2. Vertical Leg Crunches:
How to do:
- Lie on your back with ankles crossed and extend your legs upwards try to touch your toes with hands shown below in the picture.
- Do the same as you done crunches. Repeat 10-15 times(3-4 sets).
3. Bicycle Exercises:
How to do:
- Lie on your back and legs towards floor.
- Extend right leg upwards by bending your knee and left leg towards the ground.
- Do this alternatively, this way you feel padding a bicycle. Repeat (2-4) sets with full effort.