Armpit fat looks really unattractive! It’s the truth; let’s just keep all the “body shaming” issue aside and accept it. If you are not very comfortable wearing a shoulder less or strappy dress, one of the major reason is armpit fat. You have a simple solution to deal with this – just reduce armpit fat!
The exercises listed below are great for both men and women, and can be completed at home or at the gym with minimal equipment. Try completing 4 sets of 10 reps with an appropriate weight—meaning a weight that allows you to perform the exercise with proper form.
Effective Exercises To Lose Arm Fit Fat:
1. Tricep Kickbacks:
How to do it:
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms relaxed at your sides and holding a 2-5-pound weight in each.
- Weights should be held far enough away so that they don’t hit your thighs. If they do, narrow your stance.
- Bend forward at the hips, keeping a completely straight spine, until you are about halfway to 90 degrees.
- Next, extend both arms as far back behind you as you can, with arms straight and elbows locked.
- Hold for a beat, then return arms to base position.
- Repeat this movement for one minute.
2. Bent-Over Reverse Fly:
How to do it:
- Holding a dumbbell in each hand with your closed palms facing out, stand with the knees slightly bent.
- Keep your back flat, and bend forward at the hip joint.
Lift both arms to the sides, maintaining a slight bend in the elbows, and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Then, with control, lower the dumbbells back together.
- This completes one rep.