Gut fat is stubborn. For many people, this is the area they carry their excess weight, and is exactly where they want to lose it when they set weight-loss goals. But of course, it’s also really tough to lose.
Are you finding it difficult to get into the jeans that you used to wear in your college a few years ago? Do you feel that you are losing your self confidence due to the bulged stomach area? If gut fat is your concern, then you are just not the only woman in the world with this problem. Almost 50% to 60% of women in this world are not satisfied with the type of belly they have and are looking at ways and means of reducing the fat stored in their bellies.
These super-effective moves are designed to help you look good and beat gut fat. They’ll lengthen and strengthen your body, improve your posture, and help you shed excess gut fat. Do these exercises three to five times a week in addition to fast walking or running three times a week
There are several factors that increase the likelihood of developing excess deep gut fat, including:
- Post-menopausal women
- Dining Late At Night
- Hormonal Changes
- Immediate Sleep After Meals
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Heavy drinking (3 or more drinks per day for men, 2 or more drinks for women)
- Chronically high stress levels
Exercises To Reduce Gut Fat:
How to do it:
- Lie flat on your back on a mat. Bent your knees with your feet touching the ground.
- Now place your hands just behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- When you bring your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Do this for 10 times and then repeat for two or three more sets.
2. Reverse Crunches:
How to do it:
- Lie with your back on a mat. Raise your knees with the feet planted on the ground.
- Keep both the hands on either side of your body.
- Push your feet in such a way that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your feet are off the ground.
- Now lift your back such that your knees bend towards your chest.
- Inhale when you plant your feet on the ground and exhale when you lift your back and move your knees towards the chest.
- Repeat this for 10 times and for two more sets.