- The simplest exercise is to walk more. Get your legs moving. Walking is a great way to encourage blood circulation in your legs.
- Instead of taking the elevator or escalator use the stairs. Even going for a short walk around the block before going to work is enough to vastly improve symptoms.
- Bicycling is the best exercise to reduce varicose veins.
- Continue this exercise until you feel the blood circulating through your legs and any existing pain has begun to abate.
4. Calf Raises:
How to do it:
- Raise your heels a few inches above the edge of the step so that you’re on your tiptoes.
- Hold the position for a moment, and then lower your heels below the platform, feeling a stretch in your calf muscles.
- The standing calf raise works your calf muscles.