When it comes to appearance, the face is by far the most remarkable body part that others notice first. It is not enough just to pamper your skin externally; a chiseled jaw line and high cheek bones are the trends at the moment that define the face and give it a sharp edge. Facial exercises for toning the face are equally important as physical exercises that help in weight loss and toning the body.
Now, get a lean and youthful face, well-defined jaw line and prominent cheek-bones like celebrities naturally without the hassle of surgeries with these easy to do facial exercises. To show you just how simple face exercises can be, I compiled a list of the top 8 exercises that seemed the simplest to follow, but worked the best for me.
Tips to Reduce Face Fat:
Following these simple tips along with the above-mentioned exercises can help in reducing flab from your face.
- Keep yourself hydrated. A bloated face might be a result of dehydration.
- Plan a diet low in fat and sugar and high in fruits and vegetables.
- Don’t forget to eat breakfast to boost up your metabolism for weight loss.
- Say no to alcohol and smoking.
- Keep yourself active and perform 30 minutes of physical activity on a daily basis.
- Don’t compromise on your eight hours of restful sleep.
Facial Exercises To Reduce Jaw Fat:
1. Jaw Release:
Get attractive, strong cheekbones and a prominent jaw line with the jaw release exercise, which is one of the most effective facial exercises for double chin reduction. It helps in stretching and working the muscles around the lips, jaws and cheeks.
How To Do:
- Start by sitting or standing in a straight posture and moving your jaw as if you are chewing while keeping your lips closed.
- Breathe in deeply and breathe out while humming. Next, open your mouth wide with your tongue pressed against your bottom teeth.
- Hold this posture for 5 seconds, now breath in and out again. This makes one repetition.
- Repeat this entire exercise 10 to 15 times at a stretch.
2. Chin Lifts:
The chin lift exercise is a great way to get rid of a double chin. It assists in working and stretching most of the facial muscles which includes jaw, throat and neck. But make sure not to use any other facial muscle other than the lips while doing this exercise.
How To Do:
- You can perform this exercise either in the sitting or standing position.
- Begin by tilting your head towards the ceiling, keeping your eyes fixed towards it.
- Now, make your lips tight, as if trying to kiss the ceiling, hold it till a count of 10 seconds and relax.
- Repeat – 10 times, Hold – 10 seconds