Flax seeds are a rich source of omega-3, vitamin B1, manganese, copper, and dietary fibre. They are also a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, and selenium. Flax seeds can be brown or golden in colour and have a wonderful nutty flavour.
Flax seeds are full of essential vitamins and minerals which provide nourishment to the hair follicles and encourage stronger and healthier new hair growth. A daily dose of flax seeds will keep your hair beautiful.
Omega-3 fatty acids help you avoid a dry, scaly scalp, and nourish your hair. It also increases the hair elasticity – which means less breakage. Plus it can help reduce dandruff, eczema, and other skin conditions.
How To Prepare:
- Take about 1 spoon of flax seeds in a pan.
- Roast them on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Now grind it to make a fine powder of it and your flax seeds are ready for consumption.
How To Consume:
- You can directly take 1 spoon of this early morning with breakfast.
- You can add 1 spoon of this flax seeds powder with 1 spoon of curd.