People have appreciated, and performed colon cleanses since ancient Greece. In the US, colon cleansing became popular in the 1920s and 1930s. We perform colon cleanses because of the theory of auto-intoxication.
Undigested meat and other foods cause mucus buildup in the colon that produces toxins and poisons the body. These toxins are attributed to fatigue, headache, weight gain, and low energy.
If you have such symptoms and have no idea what it could be, try the following method for cleaning the colon! You will notice that the symptoms will disappear like magic.
Mixture To Get Rid Of Toxic Colon In 7 Days
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon honey(for sweetness)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds (ground is easier to digest than whole)
- 1 cup water
- Blend all ingredients together except the chia.
- Pour contents of blender into a preferred drinking glass and stir in the chia.
- Keep stirring the drink until the chia seeds have started expanding (approx. 5 minutes).
- Drink and enjoy!
Just a Tip:
When eating a lot of apples or high fiber foods (like this cleanse provides), it’s imperative you drink a lot of water. Keeping hydrated ensures a healthy stool and functioning body!
Benefits Of Ingredients:
- Apples are a great starting base. They’re full of soluble fiber that helps keep you feeling fuller longer and helps with loose stools.
- Apples also contain insoluble fiber that adds bulk to stool and relieves constipation to keep things moving (which is what you want in a cleanse).
2. Flax Seeds:
- Another great ingredient in this cleanse is flax seeds. They’re full of amazing fiber which helps delay gastric emptying and improves intestinal absorption of nutrients.
- They help us pass our food and reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Flax also contains compounds that provide antioxidant protection.
- As well as helping your colon, the flax in this recipe will be killing two birds with one stone by protecting your heart and preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- Did I mention flax is also full of heart-healthy Omega-3s?
3. Chia Seeds:
- Chia is more than just a grass pet from the 90s. Chia is full of fiber that contributes to a healthy digestive tract.
- They’re chock full of nutrients and vitamins that your body will absorb while cleansing away the toxins.
They also happen to keep you fuller longer, which helps with weight loss. Much like flax seeds, chia seeds are full of Omega-3 fatty acids that keep your heart pumping strong.
With an amazing and powerful ingredient list like that, you’re crazy if you don’t give it a try. Your body will thank you, guaranteed!