How to do Ginger Tea:
- Put 1 inch of grated fresh ginger root (or 1 tsp. of powdered ginger) into a heat-tolerant glass with a 2-cup capacity.
- Boil water and pour over the ginger.
- Allow the grated root to steep in the water for at least 10 minutes.
- Chew on a slice of ginger root a few minutes before each meal.
- Alternatively, mix a small amount of grated ginger root with lemon juice and salt.
- Eat two pinches of the mixture before each meal.
- In addition to enhancing digestion, eating a small amount of ginger before each meal can decrease appetite.
Benefits of Ginger:
- Improves Metabolism
- Reduce cholesterol levels
- Monitor triglyceride levels
- Exhibit anti cancer properties
- Treat gastroentital disorders
- Prevent formation of blood clots
- Reduce joint pain
- improve the immune system