Long, luscious hair is a desire that keeps pricking you. For many years, people in the world have searched and tried different types of home remedies for hair growth.
However, each of the hair strands has a life cycle with different stages in it. By the time you reach middle age, which is around 30 years, hair growth slows down. This happens due to hormonal imbalances, excessive stress and an imbalanced diet.
Anyone with long and thick hair is seen as healthy and strong. So if you want longer, stronger hair in just a few days follow this recipe below religiously and you’ll notice incredible results!
- Curry Leaves – 10 to 12
- Yogurt or Curd – 4 tablespoons
- Fenugreek powder – 1 tablespoon
- Mix 1 tablespoon of curry leaves paste with 3 to 4 tablespoons of yogurt
- Add 1 tablespoon of fenugreek powder.
- Mix them until they form a smooth paste.
- Massage your scalp and hair with this hair mask .
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off with shampoo.
- Repeat this once in a week and get long hair.
Enjoy the result