Bald spots are very embarrassing and its a very common problem. A lot of women have bald spots on their scalp. Bald spot is not a life threatening condition. It’s very normal. It won’t affect your health but you may want to cure it for cosmetic reasons.
There are a number of reasons for baldness mainly – stress, hormonal changes, age, burns, unbalanced diet, lifestyle, genetic reasons, medical conditions, infection, pregnancy, etc. Given below are some tested home remedies to cure bald patches. You need to follow them regularly for some time to get expected results.
Causes of Balding:
- Hereditary hair loss
- Insufficient diet
- Overactive Immune system
- Chemotherapy or Radiation Therapy
- Medications like contraceptive pills
- Scalp infections
- Hairstyles that pull on the hair
- Harsh hair care products
- Thyroid problems
- Hormonal imbalances
Signs and Symptoms:
Baldness is a condition in which, a person faces excessive hair loss. The hair loss is so much that several bald patches start emerging on head. The other symptoms of baldness are as follows:
- Receding hairline
- Hair thinning
- Hair fall on the pillow or while shampooing or while combing
- Circular bald patch on top of the head
- Full body hair-loss
- Rapid loosening of hair
- Rapid weight loss
- Incomplete hair loss on scalp
- Nail problems, like white spots, dents, and roughness
Diet for Baldness:
- The diet for baldness should be high in the B vitamins and minerals such as zinc and sulfur.
- Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron and hence should be part of your diet.
- A healthy and balanced diet is a must for everyone. You need to especially watch your nutrient intake if you are genetically predisposed to baldness.
- It is also advisable to exercise regularly and manage your stress effectively.
Home Remedies For Hair Baldness:
1. Hibiscus for Baldness:
Hibiscus is a traditional medicine that has been used to treat hair loss in many regions of the world.
- Hibiscus flowers
- Curry leaves
- Coconut oil
- Indian gooseberry (amla)
- Put all ingredients in a pan and boil for a few minutes.
- Allow to cool and then strain the oil.
- Apply this to the hair and scalp and massage gently.
- Leave for about 30 – 45 minutes and then wash with water and shampoo.
- Repeat this daily.