Hair loss is something that nobody wants to experience. However, lots of people still struggle with it. Unfortunately, this is the way life works, but there are natural ways to treat hair loss and get your hair back!
Hair loss can be caused by lots of things. It is typically just a side effect of age, but it is nonetheless a horrible thing to experience. Our hair is one of the most attractive qualities a person can have, and your self-confidence can take a huge hit when you start losing your doo. However, there are ways to get back.
There are tons of pharmaceutical creams, ointments, and medications that claim to be the solution to all of your hair loss issues, but they are all shams. They typically contain ingredients that are useful for your health and can actually decrease hair growth. They are all money scams, that’s why you should go the natural way.
There are many natural ingredients that can stimulate hair growth. It is super important for your overall health to treat all of your health issues naturally, as opposed to pharmaceutically. Pharmaceuticals are extremely dangerous for your health and they do little good anyway. That’s why onions are going to be your best friend when it comes to getting your hair back. Onion juice has a chemical in it referred to as sulfur. While it gives off a pungent smell, it’s really good for your integumentary system. It stimulates your hair follicles, producing hair growth. It’s a cheap and easy fix too!
Here’s the Hair Growth Magic Recipe:
- Lavender Oil
- First, peel and chop one onion into a blender and blend it into a pulp.
- Take that pulp and place it into a strainer, using a spoon to drain the juice into a bowl.
- Now, add a couple teaspoons of honey to the onion juice.
- Next, add a few drops of lavender oil into the mixture. Now, you’re ready for the treatment.
How To Use:
- What you need to do first is massage the bald patches of your scalp with the onion juice and honey mix.
- Then, use a shower cap to cover your hair overnight.
- If you are unable to leave the cap on overnight, it is fine to do it during waking hours as long as it is for at least an hour.
- Next, rinse your hair out.
- Repeat this treatment every day, until you see renewed growth in your hair and are satisfied with the results.