The hair on your comb or pillow can give you sleepless nights and compel you to desperately scour the internet for anti-hair fall treatments. If you have already tried all the hair fall treatments suggested by friends and family but found no solution, don’t lose heart. There are many natural remedies that can help to put a full stop to your hair fall and give you a healthy mane.
Natural remedies are the most effective and safe way to address your hair loss. These remedies are also easily available and inexpensive. Here are ten time-tested natural remedies to give your hair that shine and bounce.
Top Natural Remedies For Female Hair Loss:
1. Coconut Milk:
Grate coconut and squeeze out the coconut milk. Apply this freshly made coconut milk on your scalp, keep it for sometime and then rinse thoroughly. This tissue-nourishing fluid will arrest hair fall.
Fenugreek or methi contain hormone antecedents, proteins and nicotinic acid that aids in hair growth and rebuilding hair follicles.
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Grind the seeds and make it into a paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair and cover with a shower cap. After 40 minutes rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Follow this routine daily for a month to see positive results.
3. Onion Juice:
You might be thinking why I should apply onion paste as it gives out an obnoxious smell that lingers for a long time. Here is the deal, onions are rich in sulfur that improves blood circulation, regenerates hair follicles and reduces inflammation. Onion juice also helps to kills germs that cause scalp infections and leads to hair loss. So you can make a little sacrifice of tolerating the smell of onions because it works like magic to control hair fall.
4. Licorice Roots:
Licorice roots have many benefits like its helps to open the pores, soothe the scalp, gets rid of irritations like dry flakes, dandruff, hair loss and baldness.
- Grind the licorice root and add one tablespoon to a cup of milk with a quarter teaspoon saffron.
- Blend it well. Apply the paste on the bald patches at night and leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair next day. Alternatively, you can also sip warm licorice tea.
Curd is the natural hair conditioner and moisturizer. It makes the hair shiny and strong.
- Blend yogurt with black pepper and apply it to your hair. Rinse well when the mixture dries on your hair.
- Mix curd with honey or lemon juice and apply this on your hair. This will help to fight dandruff that causes hair loss.