If your face is dry and flaky, leave the expensive exfoliating you bought at the store and change it with an economic package of baking soda.
Right! That very low price box has enormous exfoliating powers on removing dead skin. So when you need to remove dead skin from your face, look no further than a container of baking soda.
- a container
- a towel
- a facial moisturizer
1. Take a bowl and make a baking soda paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of water with baking soda.
2. Moisten your face with warm water. Use your fingertips to gently rub the paste on your skin.
3. Apply small circular movements for a couple of minutes to effectively loose the dead skin cells.
4. Rinse the pasta with a clean, warm cloth. Dry your face with a pad.
5. Finally, apply a little facial moisturizer to soften the skin.