We all desire healthy and beautiful looking tresses but factors like pollution, excessive use of heat treatments, product build-up etc. can damage your hair and make them rough and frizzy. There are a lot of products available in the market that claims to repair damage and make your hair healthy but natural ingredients always work the best! Fermented rice water is long known for its skin and hair benefits and it can repair your hair damage and make them soft and silky! Below is how you could make and use fermented rice water.
Benefits Of Rice Water Hair Spray:
- Fermented rice water helps balance the pH of your scalp; keeps it that way for a few days until you use it again.
- The fermented rice water is anti-microbial in nature that keeps hair and scalp healthy.
- It also adds a healthy shine to your hair, reduces frizz and repairs damage gradually.
- When used regularly, it also adds a bounce to your hair and prevents hair fall, thinning and dandruff.
Rice Water Hair Spray:
Things You Need:
- 1 cup washed organic rice (brown or white, whatever you have)
- 4 cups of filtered water/distilled water
- In a bowl, add washed rice and pour in 4 cups of distilled or filtered water.
- Mix and cover it with plastic film or a lid.
- Keep it at room temperature overnight or for 24 hours.
- Strain and pour it in a spray bottle. It should smell sour.
How To Use:
- To use, spray the fermented rice water on scalp and length of your hair.
- Massage the rice water into the hair and scalp.
- Leave on for up to 20 minutes and rinse hair thoroughly using cold water.
- Use it once a week as the last rinse.
- After using this hair spray for 3 to 4 times in a month, your hair fall will stop and it boosts new hair growth.