Healthy hair is a dream of everyone but due to environmental pollutants, stress, poor diet, improper hair care or hygiene, usage of cosmetic products, health problems will cause hair and scalp problems like hair loss, dandruff, dry and itchy scalp, head lice, etc.
To overcome these problems and to grow your hair healthy means you need to follow some natural remedies at home along with proper hair care and nutritious diet. Tea tree oil is one such an amazing remedy used to treat almost all the hair problems and thus promotes healthy hair growth.
For you to believe, we are providing some of its properties that clear the clogged hair follicles along with some scalp problems for healthy hair growth. Let’s have a look on it.
- It contains natural antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, anti-microbial and anti-infection properties that make the scalp and hair free from the infection and thus prepares it for healthy hair growth.
- It removes the buildup of dead cells and other residue of hair products to unclog the hair follicles and nourishes the hair. It boosts up the immunity to fight against the infections, dandruff, and head lice which in turn leads to hair loss.
- It properly moisturizes the scalp to prevent dryness or itching or flaking scalp which blocks the hair follicles to restrict the hair growth.
- It has an anti-androgenic effect that inhibits the male hormones causing hair loss or baldness.
- It controls excess oil produced in scalp that blocks the hair follicles to prevent hair growth. Regular application will provide a protective layer over hair to prevent toxins that harm the scalp.
- It is mostly recommended by many dermatologists and cosmetologists for treating hair problems including hair growth. If it is properly diluted, then it can be used to solve the scalp issues of children or kids like head lice, cradle cap without any harm on their scalp.
Now, we are going to know how to use tea tree oil for hair growth from these 5 best and effective methods. Let’s get started.
Method – 1: (Tea Tree Oil)
Massaging with tea tree oil on the scalp will stimulate the blood flow and reduce inflammation in follicular cells which enhance the hair growth and clears itching, dandruff, oiliness, and dryness.
Steps to be followed…
- Apply few drops of tea tree oil all over the scalp.
- Concentrate more on the affected areas.
- Massage gently for 10 – 15 minutes and then rinse the hair with tea tree oil shampoo.
- Repeat the same regularly to enhance your hair growth.
Note: Dilute tea tree oil in water and dip a cotton ball in this mix and dab it on the scalp.
Method – 2: (Tea Tree Oil Shampoo)
There are tea tree oil based shampoos, conditioners and hair oils that used to cure hair problems like hair loss, itching, dryness, head lice and dandruff and thus promotes healthy hair growth.
Steps to be followed…
- Add few drops of tea tree oil in your regular shampoo.
- Stir well and use this mix to shampoo your hair.
- Let it sit for 10 – 15 minutes and rinse with water.
- Repeat regularly to get best results.
- Or simply use tea tree oil based shampoo or conditioner for healthy hair growth.
- Alternatively, dilute 1 part of tea tree oil with 4 parts of water. Pour this mix in an empty spray bottle. Spritz this mix on all over the scalp, massage and wait for 10 – 15 minutes by covering with a warm towel. Rinse off.