Excess facial hair can be a very touchy subject for women, especially if they have unwanted hair on their lip. Upper lip hair not only bothers them because it appears gross, because it gives them feelings of insecurity and low self esteem. The growth of excess hair on the body, known as hirsutism, may occur due to the production of extra androgens or increased level of circulating androgens in the bloodstream. Many women feel hair on their lips, make them look ugly hence they end up trying various methods to get rid of them. you are tired of those hairs and want something that can easily remove your upper lip hair.
Hair on your upper lip region afflicting your gorgeous and awesome facial look? Bleaching, tweezing, waxing, and creams will give you temporary results, but these methods of hair removal, accelerate the process of hair growth. Instead of using these techniques, switch to natural, non-chemical, and skin-friendly homemade product. Below, find out how to remove upper lip hair naturally and permanently at home.
Causes of Unwanted Hair on Upper Lips:
It is commonly due to hereditary, hormonal or ethnic factors.
Home Remedies for remove upper lip hair:
Turmeric And Water:
Turmeric and water can be used at home aussi to give the good result.
- Take equal water equivalent of turmeric and water in a bowl.
- Mix well and apply em on your upper lip.
- Let it stand for half an hour.
- It has hardened, rub it gently to wash it off.
Turmeric And Milk:
Turmeric powder has often been used for manufacturing beauty products. It cleanses your skin, beautifies it and ensures you are glowing all the time. Milk is also beneficial for your appearance. The combination of these two is surely going to help you remove upper lip hair naturally. This is how you should go about it!
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk and mix them in a bowl.
- Once the mixture is prepared, apply it gently to your upper lip using your fingers.
- Wait till it dries after which you can rub it off your skin.
- Wash off with cold water.