All women do have some hair growth on their face. However, when this growth increases and it affects their appearance and their confidence is when it becomes an issue. This excessive hair growth (also called hirsutism) is usually due to hormonal problems.
Such women need to use a lot of options like bleaching, waxing, threading or shaving very regularly to get rid of the unwanted hair. Some of them also resort to laser hair removal if they can afford it. If you have this problem too, here are a few natural home remedies that can help you deal with this problem:
Turmeric Face Mask:
If you’ve ever used herbs and spices for skin care, then you may have heard that a turmeric face mask can be a helpful addition to a skin care routine. This is because turmeric is one of the most beneficial spices when it comes to the overall health and beauty of the skin, and has even earned the nickname “the golden spice of life” due to its array of beauty benefits. So much so, that this bright yellow powder has been incorporated into the beauty routine of women in India for hundreds of years, specifically in the form of a turmeric face mask. Its ability to brighten skin and enhance glowing skin has caused the use of turmeric face masks and other products with this ingredient to rise in popularity among people around the world in recent years as more men and women are utilizing this spice to achieve beautiful skin.
How A Turmeric Face Mask Works:
When applied to the face, a turmeric face mask works to decrease inflammation, and in some people may brighten the complexion by reducing the pigmentation inside of the skin naturally. Unlike many other beauty products and treatments, a turmeric face mask does not incorporate the use harsh, skin-damaging chemicals that simply mask imperfections. The turmeric spice is a natural, inexpensive and effective antioxidant that can usually be used for any skin type.
- The turmeric face mask is relatively easy to apply. To create the turmeric paste for the mask, the spice is usually mixed with ingredients like Lemon, Milk, Honey or Egg Mask can be added as well.
- Once the mixture is ready, the user needs to simply generously apply it around their face and neck while avoiding the eyes and the area around the mouth.
- After the facial skin has been completely covered, the turmeric face mask will need to stay on for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- As the mask sits on the skin, it will soak into every pore on the surface to absorb oil, moisturize, brighten dark spots and improve complexion.
- When the time is up, the mask can be simply washed off with lukewarm water, while gently scrubbing your skin with a facial sponge or the tips of your fingers.
Benefits of Turmeric Face Mask:
- Using a turmeric face mask is also believed to help decrease the appearance of delicate facial hair in women.
- This may be a consideration for women who have excessive appearance of facial hair, and would like to reduce the number of waxing or laser hair removal visits to their skin care specialist.
- However, for this benefit to occur, the turmeric mask would need to be used on a regular basis.
Get rid of acne:
- When applied to the skin, a turmeric face mask works as an exfoliator and deep cleanser.
- Its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties help to treat acne and remove pimples for a clear complexion by clearing out clogged pores.
- A dull complexion can be caused by an array of different factors from sun-damage to aging.
- No matter what the cause may be, a turmeric face mask can help remove dead skin cells from the surface in order to brighten imperfections for a glowing complexion rather than dull, sallow skin.