Stubborn Belly fat can be very difficult to remove.The accumulation of fat in this area can become a health risk. The fat in the abdominal region is linked to type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance , heart disease and some cancers. The belly is one of the places fat is stored and so most people target it with their exercises. There is a relationship between yoga postures and weight reduction, so it is essential to know the main yoga poses that can help you lose weight.
Yoga is a traditional form of exercise that helps to boost our physical and mental well being. Postures and breathing are the main components of yoga. Yoga has followers from all walks of life because it is a simple and excellent way for increasing our physical activity. Also, there is some evidence that yoga is beneficial for people with heart disease, blood pressure, depression and stress. You can find various yoga exercises to lose weight. It is a form of exercise that can be enjoyed at any age.
These poses can help you improve your metabolism and eliminate the stubborn abdominal fat. These are the best yoga poses that will help you have a strengthened and toned abdominal area.
Causes of Belly Fat:
- Poor Metabolism
- Over Eating
- Dining Late At Night
- Hormonal Changes
- Poor Sitting Posture
- Sagging Muscles
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Drinking Alcohol
- Immediate Sleep After Meals
1. Cobra pose: (Bhujangasana)
This pose helps reduce belly fat and can strengthen your abdominal muscles. It also strengthens the upper body and lower back and make it stronger and more flexible.
How to do Cobra pose:
- Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out and palms under each shoulder.
- The toes should be touching the floor.Inhale slowly and raise your chest, bending back as far as possible.
- Depending on your ability, you can hold this position for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Exhale slowly and then your body returns to the original position.
- Repeat this pose 5 times with breaks of 15 seconds between each time.
If you suffer from ulcer, hernia, back injury or are pregnant, it is not advisable to perform this pose.